Join our support team experts for a free masterclass that will give you in-depth insights into key areas of WorkflowMax.
Become an advisor
If you're interested in becoming a WorkflowMax Advisor, you can watch these on-demand webinars at any time to learn more about WorkflowMax from expert presenters.
How to become a WorkflowMax Advisor. Passcode: Q*Dg@5sQ
Although these webinars were intended for more advanced users, they provide useful insights into using WorkflowMax at all levels.
- Will McTavish on business analysis
- Nicole Elvy on setting up WorkflowMax
- David Jackson on personalisation and integration
- Heidi Seal on project management
- Nick Sanderson on advanced job functionality
- Glennis Stuckey on Work in Progress (WIP) and reporting