Use these release notes to keep track of what's going on at WorkflowMax.
You'll see a monthly summary of our new features, resolved issues and bug fixes.
- Fix client contact login looping issue.
- Fixed an issue with mobile app, where cost items were not saving correctly to fixed price.
- Trials no longer require MFA to be set up (now aligns with Xero).
- MFA Info Banner and MFA info in trial/invite staff emails updated.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t delete job folders if that folder had been invoiced already.
- Fixed bug where printing a quote with lots of folders would give an error.
- Folders on invoices.
- Fix WIP display issue in Safari.
- Line number added to warning and error messages for imports.
- CSV set as default for file import.
- New free-trial signup service to better integrate WFM with Hubspot.
- Actual country now being saved on the Account for easier sales reporting.
- Quote folder report now available through the New report button in the Report builder.
- Sticky table header on reports. This feature applies to all table reports and monthly summary reports, and ensures that the report column headings remain visible when scrolling on screen through the report contents.
- Rollout new portal to 100% of users.
- Add link to new support centre in WorkflowMax Support drop-down.
- Added ability to identify associated jobs and quotes in API V3.
- Added ability to page for Job list in API V3.
- Added ability to receive a list of jobs in API V3 based on the date they were modified.
- Fix invoice costs breadcrumb link not showing.
- Resolved issue - Remove duplicate account link in Account dropdown while on Portal page.
- Enhancement that adds new data fields to the Invoice custom print template.
- Bug fix for partner sign-up issues.
- Bug fix - Redirect to newly created trial account when activated from email (previously if you had multiple trial accounts it wouldn’t switch to the new one automatically).
- Bug fix - Redirecting to login allows invite link to be reused.
- Bug fix - Redirecting to login with useful error information.
- Folders on quotes - group tasks and costs into folders (to support phases and variations, for example) on Quotes.
- Folders on quotes enhancement - ability to reorder folders, custom print fields, report builder report fields.