In April 2020, WorkflowMax released a new version (V3) of its APIApplication Programming Interface. The WorkflowMax API allows you to integrate WorkflowMax with other business systems. For details, see the Connection Management help topic. to comply with tax office rules around the world. For technical details of changes to the API, see the WorkflowMax website.
If your WorkflowMax to Zendesk integration was set up before this date (using V1 of the API), you'll need to re-authorise the integration to use V3 of the API.
Access privileges required
To re-authorise the integration, you will need to have the following staff privileges enabled:
- Authorise 3rd Party Full Access.
From 1st September 2020, your V1 integration will not work unless you complete the steps below.
Re-authorising your integration
To re-authorise your WorkflowMax to Zendesk integration:
- Log in to your Zendesk application.
- Navigate to the Admin icon .
- Scroll down to the Apps section and click Manage.
- Expand the menu on the WorkflowMax Timer app and click Change settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the link Sign in with WorkflowMax Timer. A new browser tab or window should open (you'll be prompted to login if you are not already logged in to WorkflowMax).
- Select the account you want to allow Zendesk to access and click the Allow access button. The tab or window should close and return you to the Zendesk settings, where authentication should be shown as complete.
- Click the Update button to complete the authentication.