The client relationship feature is available for WorkflowMax Premium accounts only.
Before you begin
Before you can create a relationship between clients, you first need to define the Business Structure for the client that you will set up in the relationship.
To define the business structure for a client:
- In the main menu, select Clients.
- On the Client Manager screen, Clients tab, drill down on the name of the client.
- Select Options > Edit.
- On the Edit Client screen, in the Business Structure drop-down list, select an appropriate business structure for the client.
- Save your changes. An + Add Relationship link appears on the client information page, Relationships section. You can now go on to create a relationship for this client.
To create a client relationship:
- On the client information screen, select the + Add Relationship link.
- In the New Relationship dialog, provide the following information, as required.
Field Description Relationship Type This is the relationship that you wish to define between the currently select client and another related client (identified below). Select the type of relationship from the drop-down list, Director, for example. Related Client This is the client you want to relate the currently selected client to. Select a client from the drop-down list. Number of Shares This field is available only if the Relationship Type is Shareholder or Shareholder Of. Type in the number of shares, as required. Start Date A start date for this relationship, if applicable. Select a date from the calendar. End Date An end date for this relationship, if applicable. Select a date from the calendar.
- Save your changes.