If you have access to more than one WorkflowMax account under your login email address, you can easily switch between those accounts. This allows you to work within any account without needing to log in again.
To switch between accounts:
- Click your organisation name at the left-hand end of the WorkflowMax menu bar, and select Portal. On the Portal screen, you will see all the accounts associated with your login. You will notice:
- One account is labelled Current – this is the account you are currently in.
- All accounts have a Connect button, which takes you directly to the dashboard of that account.
- As you type the account name into the Search box above the list of accounts, accounts with matching names are displayed.
- If the account is labelled Trial expired, and the Connect button has been replaced by Sign up, it is a trial account that has expired.
- Your access level in each account is shown as Staff (a staff member in that account) or Contact (a client contact person who has been invited into the organisation's WorkflowMax account – usually to be able to look at your jobs).
To go back to the WorkflowMax dashboard for your current account, click Return to Account, at top-right.
- Click Connect to display the dashboard of the selected account. This is now your default account – the one you automatically go back to the next time you log in.