The Grid Page Size field specifies how many records will display in each screen. If you have a lot of data in some of your screens, then rather than paging through multiple pages, set the Grid Page Size to be higher in order to display more records on one page. The default value is 25 records.
The Grid Page Size value applies to records displayed in the Client, Quote, WIP and Invoice managers only.
You can edit the value of the Grid Page Size in two places:
- on the Settings screen, or
- on the Client, Quote, WIP and Invoice manager record display screens.
To edit the grid page size on the Settings screen:
- Click your initials or profile image at the top-right of the screen, then select Settings.
The Settings option is available on all WorkflowMax screens apart from the Portal screen.
- On the Settings screen, select the required Grid Page Size.
- Save your changes.
To edit the grid page size on the Client, Quote, WIP and Invoice manager record display screens:
- At the bottom-left of the record display screen, select the arrow to the right of the drop-down list.
- Select the required Grid Page Size. The new value is applied to all four screens.