To update which income and cost of sale accounts are used by your WorkflowMax costs:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Costs > Accounting Interface.
- Select the required account status to display:
- Unallocated - costs that have not been allocated an income or cost of sale account.
- Allocated - costs that have been allocated both income and cost of sale accounts.
- All - all costs regardless of account allocation status.
- Select the checkbox to the left of each cost item you want to update.
- In the Income Account and Cost of Sale Account drop-down lists, select the accounts you want to allocate the cost to.
The account fields appear as a drop-down lists only if WorkflowMax is linked to your accounting system.
To de-allocate the account from the cost, select (select account) in the drop-down list.