As you log in to WorkflowMax through the Xero login screen, you need to access your Xero account to change your login password.
Your new password must:
- be eight (8) or more characters long, and
- contain a number.
Changing your current password
To change your current password in WorkflowMax:
- Click your initials or profile image at the top-right of the screen, then select Account. The Account settings screen opens in a new tab.
- Click Change on the Password row. The Change password dialog opens.
- Type your current password to authorise the change.
- Type your new password and re-type to confirm.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Close the Account settings tab to navigate back to your WorkflowMax tab.
Requesting a new password
If you forget your login name or password, you can request a new password.
- On the Xero login screen, follow the Forgot your password? link to below the Login button.
- Type the email address that you want the new password to be sent to. The email address must be a registered WorkflowMax user address.
- Select Send link. WorkflowMax will send you an email that contains a link to reset your password. The email may go into your spam folder.