When you create a new job, you can base it on a job template, which provides a number of milestones, tasks and costs. However, you can add more milestones, tasks and costs to the job by applying additional templates later on if you wish.
To apply additional templates to a job:
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen, make sure the All tab is selected.
- Drill down on the number of the job you wish to work with.
- On the job information screen, select Options > Apply Additional Templates.
- On the Apply Additional Templates screen, select a template and add any tasks as required. For more information about these fields, see that Data field reference section below.
- Save your changes.
Data field reference
|Template||A list of available job templates. Select one or more templates to apply to the current job.|
The way that the tasks in the selected templates will be added to the current job depends on whether the task already appears in the job: