In WorkflowMax you can upload a logo that will appear on all the standard reports and default invoices, quotes, purchase orders, and invoice statements.
The uploaded logo will appear on System Default print templates only and will not automatically appear on your custom print templates.
The logo you upload must meet following specification exactly:
- 930 x 310 pixels
- 300 Dots Per Inch (DPI) resolution
- JPEG file format (.jpg file).
If the size, resolution or file type are different from those specified above, you will get an error message when you try to upload the file.
Complete the three tasks below to ensure that your logo meets the above requirements and upload the file into WorkflowMax.
1: Resize logo
Resize your logo image to exactly 930 x 310 pixels using Microsoft Paint (or similar). Microsoft Paint is a simple raster graphics editor, included with all versions of Microsoft Windows.
- Be sure to select Pixels (not Percentage).
- Deselect Maintain aspect ratio. Your original logo needs to be as close as possible to three times as wide as it is tall. If it is not, the image may become distorted when you deselect the aspect ratio and adjust the image to 930 x 310 pixels.
Once you have resized your logo to 930 x 310 pixels, save your changes.
2: Set resolution and file type
Use Convert Town to set the resolution and file type.
- Open the logo in .Convert Town.
- Select 300 DPI.
- Select Choose Image and upload the 930 x 310 file you saved above.
- Save this as a .jpg file.
3: Upload the logo
To upload the logo file to WorkflowMax:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Personalise > Report Logo.
- Click Choose File and select the file you saved above.
- Click Upload.