There are three situations where an error can occur when you are trying to save changes to your time sheet entry in weekly view.
No job access
You will be able to save a time sheet entry for a job only if time sheets for the job are not locked, and one of the following statements is true:
- you are assigned to the job, or
- your account has WorkflowMax Premium module enabled and:
- you have the Job Manager staff security privilege, or
- the job is ad hocWorkflowMax Premium allows you to create ad hoc jobs. An ad hoc job allows you to enter time directly against a client. This saves time and effort, as it avoids having to go through the regular job creation process first. and you have the Adhoc Time staff security privilege.
No task access
If your access to the job meets the above requirements, you will be able to save time against a specific task only if the task has not been completed, and either:
- you have been assigned to the task (if staff task allocation is Explicit), or
- if nobody else has been allocated to the task (if staff task allocation is Inherit from Job).
No client access
If your access to the job and task meets the above requirements, you will be able to save time against a specific client provided that:
- you have the Client View staff security privilege, and
- the client is not deleted or archived, and
- the client is not a prospect.