To override the default billing rate for a specific staff member when they perform any task in a specific job:
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen, drill down on the number of the job you wish to edit.
- On the job detail screen, select the Financial tab.
- In the Financial Settings section, select the "click here" link.
- On the Job Financial Settings screen, provide the following information, as required.
Field Description Task Invoice Rate
The Task Invoice Rate to apply to the selected job. The Task Invoice Rate is automatically set to the value of the Organisation Settings > Task Invoice Rate in effect when the job was created.
Changing the Task Invoice Rate setting on the Job Financial Settings screen from Staff Billable Rate to Task Billable Rate will affect only the currently selected job.
[checkbox] Checkbox to the left of the name of a staff member who has been allocated to the selected job. Select the checkbox for the staff member you wish to work with. Billable Rate The staff member's custom hourly billable rate (their charge-out rate) to apply to every task they work on in the selected job. Type in the required custom rate (dollars and cents) Their default hourly billable rate is shown after the text box.
- Save your changes.