WorkflowMax uses your email address as your unique login name.
It's not possible to change the email address for another user, so if you need to change a staff member's email address, they need to log in to WorkflowMax and follow these instructions to do it themselves.
To change your email address:
- Click your initials or profile image at the top-right of the screen, then select Account. The Account settings screen opens in a new tab.
- Click Change on the Email address row. The Change email address dialog opens.
- Type your new email address. You must also provide your current password to authorise the change.
By changing your email address, you will change the email address that you use to log in to WorkflowMax. It will also update your email address in the WorkflowMax contact database that we use when we email you.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Close the Account settings tab to navigate back to your WorkflowMax tab.
Alternatively, if you want to remain in the Account settings tab, click the Back to WorkflowMax button at top-left.
Now make sure that the email address shown in your profile is identical to the email address used above.
- Click your organisation name at top-left of the screen and select Portal.
- With the Portal screen open, click your initials or profile image at the top-right of the screen, and select Edit profile.
- On the Profile screen, change the address in the WorkflowMax Email field to match the address used in Step 3 above.
- Save your changes.
- Click Return to Account at top-right, to close the Portal screen.