The Dashboard screen shows you the status of your current activities in WorkflowMax – at a glance.
You can use the Enter Time button to go to the time sheet entry screen to enter daily or weekly time sheet information. If you have the necessary security privileges, you can also use the Enter Cost button to enter cost details against selected jobs. For further details, see Enter your own time sheet data.
If you have the necessary security privileges, you may also be able to use the New Job button to create a new job.
All jobs you are currently working on are displayed in the My Jobs panel on the left of the screen. These are grouped by job state and show jobs that: have an "active" job stateJob states usually match the stages in your company's job workflow, such as Planned, In Progress or Completed. By adding notifications to each job state, you can communicate to key people how a job is progressing - and when it's time for them to take action. are assigned to the active user; have tasks assigned to them; and are not overdue.
Main Dashboard page area
The main page area shows any current system information messages or notifications, as well as information under the following headings.
Your time sheet entry summary for today, yesterday, this week, last week and this month.
The start and due dates for tasks, jobs and milestones, and any overdue activities broken down by job/task and lead activity.
If there are overdue jobs, tasks or milestones, click the red overdue link to go to the Important Dates tab in the Job Manager. You'll see a list of important dates for jobs you are assigned to, and you can drill down on the due date or job for more details. The overdue items are listed and also displayed under the Important Dates section of the Important Dates tab.
If you have the Job - Complete Milestones, Tasks and To-do Items privilege, you will be able to tick the item as being completed. This will remove the item from the overdue list and also remove it from the Calendar (if it was displayed).
If there are overdue lead activities, click the red overdue link to go to the Lead Activities tab in the Lead Manager. You'll see a list of overdue activities and you can use the adjacent checkbox to mark the activities as completed. The same functionality applies to leads.
A list of jobs that you should be working on today.
- Click the Reorder Jobs button to prioritise your work.
- Click a job's icon to open a list of the tasks and to-do items that need to be completed:
- un-completed milestones scheduled for the current week
- un-completed tasks assigned to you that are scheduled for the current week
- un-completed non-scheduled tasks assigned to you
- the estimated time assigned to you for each task and the job
- the bars on the schedule based on the estimated vs actual time for you.
- Select a to-do item or task checkbox to mark that item as complete and remove it from your list of things to do.
If Business > Settings > Organisation Settings > Time Allocation mode has been set to Staff then:
- the estimated time assigned to each task and the job for you will be displayed
- the bars on the schedule will display based on the estimated vs actual time for you.
If Business > Settings > Organisation Settings > Time Allocation mode has been set to Task then:
- the bars on the schedule will be displayed in white as it is not possible to calculate reliably the estimated time assigned to the staff member, therefore your progress cannot be determined.
This Week's Schedule
- All jobs and tasks that you are scheduled to complete during the coming week.
- Click a job's icon to open the schedule of the tasks that need to be completed.
The schedule is collapsed by default and displays jobs that:
- are active (status is not Completed or Cancelled)
- are assigned to you
- have uncompleted milestones and/or tasks that occur in the current week or have non-scheduled tasks.
- iCal will integrate WorkflowMax important dates with your calendar
- RSS will forward all Notifications to your favourite RSS reader.