To add a new to-do item to a job task:
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen (All tab), drill down on the job number of the job that includes the task that you wish to add a to-do item to.
- On the job detail screen, scroll down to the Tasks section, and drill down on the name of the task that you wish to add a to-do item to.
If the task already has one or more to-do items, you can easily add a new item to the end of the list by typing the to-do item name into the text box below the list of to-do items, and pressing Enter.
- On the task detail screen, type the name of the new to-do item into the To-do field, and Add. The to-do item is added at the end of the list of items.
- If necessary, select Reorder To-do and drag the to-do items into the required sequence.