The order of job states listed on the Job Settings > Job State screen controls the order that job states are listed:
- in the State drop-down list on the New Job screen
- in the job manager
- within the job when changing job states.
The order should reflect the stages in your company's job A job is the overall project that you or your organisation works on for a client. workflow.
To reorder job states:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Job Settings.
- On the Job Settings screen, select the Job State tab.
- Reorder the job states by dragging them into position, as required.