When you are building a custom report, you first create a report of the required type, then you configure the report layout.
For further details of available reporting data fields, see Report builder data field reference.
Create custom reports from samples or from scratch
You can build custom reports based on the sample reports provided by WorkflowMax.
Alternatively, you can use the New report button to build four types of custom reports from scratch:
- Table. Creates a standard rows and columns layout.
- Bar Chart. Allows you to select a data field to display along the horizontal (X) axis and a value to display in the vertical (Y) axis.
- Pie Chart. Allows you to select a field to use for naming the pie segments and a field value to determine the size of segments.
- Monthly Summary. Creates a report of a value, such as billable time for each client, broken down into monthly summaries.
Building custom reports
- Build a custom report from a sample
- Build a custom table report from scratch
- Build a custom bar chart from scratch
- Build a custom pie chart from scratch
- Build a custom monthly summary report from scratch