Follow these steps to use a custom print template to print a document in WorkflowMax:
- Display the Template drop-down list for the type of document you want to print.
Document type Follow this path to display the Template drop-down list... Invoice
Business > Invoices > [select invoice] > Print Invoice
Business > Invoices > Print Statements (not available for archived invoices)
Quote (or estimate)
Business > Quotes > [select quote/estimate] > Print Quote (or Estimate)
Jobs > Jobs > [select job] > Print Job Brief
Business > Purchases > [select purchase order] > Print Purchase Order
- In the Template drop-down list, select the custom print template you want to use.
The System Default print template is the only print template available until custom print templates have been created.
Custom print templates are specific to each type of document. For example, Invoice templates will be listed only in the Template drop-down list for Invoices.
- If any print options are displayed, select the options you require.
- Click Print. The document is displayed on screen.
- Print, email or export the document, as required.