If you plan to modify an existing custom print template, you can easily create a backup copy before you make any changes. This will allow you to restore the backup copy if any problems arise.
To copy a custom print template:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Custom Templates.
- On the Custom Templates screen, Templates tab, select the template you wish to copy.
- At the bottom of the Edit ... Template screen, click Download Template. The template .docx file is downloaded to your computer.
- Note the location of the downloaded file so that you can easily find it again.
- Click Cancel to close the Template Information screen.
- On the Custom Templates screen, click the New ... button that matches the template type you just downloaded.
- On the New ... screen, name the backup copy with a suitable name. For example: Quote template backup copy.
- Click the Choose File button. select the template file you just downloaded and click Open.
- Save your changes. The .docx file is uploaded and stored in WorkflowMax.