The Collaboration Manager allows emails and their attachments to be captured against a job, lead or quote in WorkflowMax, so that there is a complete email history on the job for everyone to share.
Working with the Collaboration Manager
- Send an email message direct to a quote, estimate or job
- Assign an email message as a job note
- Assign an email message as a lead note
- Assign an email message as a quote or estimate note
Configure the Collaboration Manager
To view or configure the email address and time zone in the Collaboration Manager:
- In the Jobs menu, select Collaboration.
- On the Collaboration Manager screen, select the Configuration tab.
- Provide the following information, as required.
Field Description Email Address
The email address that messages are sent to so that they can be assigned in the Collaboration Manager to specific jobs, leads or quotes.
Type in a suitable name or company name that will be prefixed to @emailmyjob. For example: thenameofmybusiness, which will create an email address of email@example.com.
The email address must be unique across all WorkflowMax accounts.
If you have employees working across multiple time zones, setting the time zone will ensure all notes, documents, and emails will be stored using a consistent date and time.
Select a time zone (for your main office perhaps) from the drop-down list.
- Save your changes.