When you create a new lead, you can base it on a lead template, which provides a number of " to-do To-do items are checklist items within a job task. They provide useful reminders of specific action items within the task, such as "confirm delivery" or "contact client". Staff can tick off completed to-do items as they work their way through the task. " activities. However, you can add more activities to the lead by applying additional templates later on if you wish.
To apply additional templates to a lead:
- In the Business menu, select Leads.
- On the Lead Manager screen, make sure the All tab is selected.
- Drill down on the name of the Client/Prospect for the lead you wish to work with.
- On the lead information screen, select Options > Apply Additional Templates.
- On the Apply Additional Templates screen, select one or more lead templates to apply.
- Save your changes. The activities from the selected template (or templates) are added to the lead in date order.
It is possible to apply an additional lead template more than once, so take care to keep note of which additional templates you have already applied or you'll create duplicate activities.