The markup specified here will override (for existing costs on the current invoice only):
- the default cost markup percentage set in Organisation Settings > Markup %, and
- any markup set on individual costs by using the Calculate Markup option on the New Invoice Cost screen (for details, see Add costs to an invoice).
The Apply markup option is available only when using Calculated price Pricing mode.
To override the cost markup percentage:
- If required, navigate to the New Invoice screen:
- In the Business menu, select Invoices.
- On the Draft tab, drill down on the draft invoice you want to work with.
- On the New Invoice screen, in a folder or group of tasks/costs, select Apply markup.
- In the Apply markup dialog, specify the new markup value you wish to use (the default value is displayed).
If you add new costs after applying this markup, the new costs will use the default markup.
- Apply the markup percentage. The specified markup will be applied to existing costs in the Costs section of the invoice.