The order that lead categories are listed in the Lead Settings, Lead Category tab controls the order they are listed in:
- the Category drop-down list (used when creating or editing a lead), and also in
- the Lead Manager Dashboard tab.
To reorder lead categories Lead categories are used to group leads for reporting purposes. For example, they could be used to identify the probability of a lead becoming a job: Hot, Warm, Cold, or the type of work this lead relates to: Website, Brochure, Annual accounts, Property maintenance. :
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Lead Settings.
- On the Lead Category tab, mouse over the reorder icon () next to the name of the lead category you wish to move. The drag mouse pointer ()is displayed.
- Drag the mouse pointer up or down the lead category list until the blue highlight moves to the required position.