You can easily export details of your prospects by creating a custom report and exporting it in CSV Comma Separated Value. A type of text file that you can use to import data into WorkflowMax from other applications. You can also export data from WorkflowMax data tables into CSV format. format.
To export a list of prospects:
- In the Reports menu, select Report Builder > Report Builder.
- In the Report Builder screen, Report Type field, select Client & Contact.
- Select the Create button.
- In the Client & Contact - Report Designer screen:
- Section 1: enter a suitable title for your report (or just use the default: Client & Contact Report).
- Section 2: select the fields you want in your report (Client (the client's name), Address, Phone, for example).
- Section 3: select [Client] Status and make sure that it includes Prospect.
- In the Save drop-down list (visible when you mouse over the down-arrow on the Save button), select Save (and preview).
- On the Client & Contact Report screen, select CSV output (visible when you mouse over the Export button).