As you complete activities Activities are tasks or to-do items that you can add to a lead. They can act as reminders to ensure that you (or another staff member) fully progress the lead within a set time (such as following up with the client). in a lead A lead is a possible sale opportunity for a prospective client (a prospect) or an existing client. , you can 'tick them off' to remove them from the list of activities. You can also tick-off activities that other staff members are responsible for (and they can tick off your activities too, if required).
In Lead Manager, you can tick off overdue activities on the Lead Manager Activities tab. To tick off activities that are scheduled for a future date, you need to open the lead that the activity relates to.
Ticking-off an activity
To 'tick off' a completed activity in a lead:
- In the Business menu, select Leads.
- On the Lead Manager screen, make sure the Activities tab is selected.
When you open the Activities tab, you can see only those activities that you are responsible for. The calendar displays all activities in the current month and the two following months.
- If necessary, select a different staff member in the Show activities assigned to drop-down list. Activities for that staff member are displayed.
- Do any of the following:
- If the activity is overdue, in the Overdue section, select the checkbox for the activity that you wish to 'tick off'.
- In the calendar, drill down on the subject of the activity to open the related lead. In the lead information screen, Activities section, select the checkbox for the activity that you wish to 'tick off'.
Ticked-off activities are moved them from the lead's Activities list into its Lead History.