Activities are tasks or to-do items that you can add to a lead A lead is a possible sale opportunity for a prospective client (a prospect) or an existing client. . They can act as reminders to ensure that you (or another staff member) fully progress the lead within a set time (such as following up with the client).
To add an activity to a lead:
- In the Business menu, select Leads.
- On the Lead Manager screen, make sure the All tab is selected.
- Drill down on the name of the Client/Prospect for the lead you wish to work with.
- On the lead information screen, select New Activity (you may need to scroll down).
- In the New Activity pane, provide the following information, as required.
Field Description Subject The subject or description of the activity. [calendar] The date that this activity is to be completed by. Select the date from the displayed calendar. Who's responsible?
The name of the person responsible for completing the activity. WorkflowMax assumes that you are responsible for the activity you are adding, but you can select another staff member from the drop-down list, if you wish.
- Save your changes.
- The activity is added to the lead's activity list (activities are listed in due-date order).
- The activity also appears in the calendar on the Lead Manager, Activities tab.