Entering a time credit adds a negative time to a time sheet for a staff member. The time is displayed in red to distinguish it from a normally entered time.
- Select Business > Timesheets.
- Select the staff member concerned.
- If necessary, use the calendar on the left to select the week during which the credit is due.
- In the Staff Time Sheet screen, select Enter Time Credit and confirm that you want to enter a credit.
- On the Staff Time Sheet screen, enter the details of the time credit:
Select the required date (within the week highlighted in the large calendar) by:
|Job||The job that the credit will be recorded against. By default, jobs are displayed in the drop-down list in alphabetical order of client name. Jobs can be displayed in job-number order by changing the Organisation Settings > Job Order setting.|
|Task||The specific task in the selected job that the credit will be recorded against. By default, tasks are displayed in the drop-down list in alphabetical order of task name. Tasks can be displayed in the order they occur in the job by changing the Organisation Settings > Task Order setting.|
The amount of time for the credit.
|Notes||Any notes or comments about the time credit.|
The Billable checkbox is visible only if the staff member has the Financial Privileges > Flag time sheet entries as billable or non-billable at time of entry option selected.
This checkbox controls whether the staff member can choose to flag each time sheet entry as billable, or not. By default, each time sheet entry is billable unless the checkbox is deselected.
- Save your changes.