You can move unbilled time sheets between jobs if required. This feature is useful when:
- a time sheet has been added accidentally to the wrong job
- you wish to move a time sheet for an ad hoc job WorkflowMax Premium allows you to create ad hoc jobs. An ad hoc job allows you to enter time directly against a client. This saves time and effort, as it avoids having to go through the regular job creation process first. onto another job. Ad hoc jobs are available only with WorkflowMax Premium.
To move a time sheet between jobs:
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen, drill down on the number of the job you wish to move the time sheet from.
- On the job information screen, select Options > Move Time Sheets.
- In the Move Time Sheets screen, To drop-down list, select the job you wish to move time sheets to.
- Select one or more time sheets to move to the selected job, as required.
If you wish to update the time sheet entries to match the billable status of the destination task, select the Update Billable Status? checkbox. If you do not select the checkbox, the time sheet's current billable status will be used.
- In the To drop-down list, select the destination task to apply the time sheet to.
- Save your changes. WorkflowMax confirms that the time sheet entries have been moved successfully between jobs.