WorkflowMax can create an export file containing the total hours your employees worked for a given period. You can then import this file into a payroll system, thus saving time and increasing accuracy of transfer.
Due to differences in the way that payroll is processed in New Zealand, Australia and other countries, please note:
- For NZ users who have a Xero connection, the payroll export will go to ipayroll, if it is enabled.
- For Australian users who have a Xero connection, the payroll export option will export to their Xero payroll, if it is enabled. The user must have the Xero payroll privilege enabled in their Xero account and within their Xero organisation.
- For users in all other countries (and Australian or NZ users who do not have Xero payroll or ipayroll enabled), the payroll export produces a text-file output that includes total time and staff codes for the selected period.
To export payroll data:
- From the Business menu, select Timesheets.
- On the Time Sheets screen, use the calendar on the left to select the week from which you want to export payroll data.
- Export Payroll.
- On the Export Payroll screen, enter the following details as required:
Field Description From The beginning of the period you want to export. To The end of the period you want to export. Interface Use drop-down list to select the system you are exporting to. Payment Code Certain payroll systems require a payment code. Cost Centre Code Certain payroll systems require a cost centre code. Allowance Code Certain payroll systems require an allowance code. Department Quick Ref Certain payroll systems require a department quick ref code.
- Select the Download link to download the payroll export file.
- Make a note of where you saved the file so that you can import it into your payroll system.