In WorkflowMax staff perform work for clients, usually on a billable basis.
As part of the setup process, staff are added as WorkflowMax users A user is anyone (staff, manager, administrator, employee, subcontractor) who: * needs to log in to WorkflowMax to administer or use it, and/or * needs to have their time recorded against tasks which are assigned to them, regardless of whether they or someone else logs that time. . Staff can then be assigned directly to one or more jobs A job is the overall project that you or your organisation works on for a client. , as required.
Staff need to have their own login to be able to enter time against a job.
Working with staff
- Allocate staff to a job
- Allocate staff to a task
- Assign an account manager to a job
- Assign a manager to a job
- Remove staff from a job
- Staff allocation view
- Allocate a staff member to multiple jobs
- Assign a manager to multiple jobs
- Assign an account manager to multiple jobs
- Remove a staff member from multiple jobs
- Import staff (WorkflowMax Premium only)