Notes can be stored directly against jobs A job is the overall project that you or your organisation works on for a client. and job tasks, so you no longer have to hunt around for sticky notes or scrap pieces of paper. Everyone who can see the job or the task will be able to see the notes against it, streamlining collaboration within your team.
Notes are listed on the job's Notes tab and any attached documents are listed on the job's Documents tab.
Job and task notes can be private or public. Public notes can be read by clients if the client has a login to access WorkflowMax.
Sources of notes
Notes can be added to WorkflowMax jobs:
- manually (by typing the note directly into the note screen)
- sending the note direct to the job
- by assigning an email message to a job.
On the job details screen (Notes tab), the note icon indicates its source:
manually added notes
notes based on email messages.
The lock icon ( and ) controls the visibility to clients of each note.
Working with job and task notes
- Add or edit a job or task note manually
- Send an email message direct to a quote, estimate or job
- Assign an email message as a job note
- Edit job or task note notifications
- Change job note visibility
- Delete a job note