Archiving a supplier Suppliers provide your organisation with the products and services that you need in order to complete jobs for your clients. removes it from supplier lists, thus reducing clutter.
When a supplier has been archived:
- It no longer appears on the Suppliers tab in the Supplier Manager.
- It no longer appears in Supplier drop-down lists in purchase orders or costs.
You can restore a supplier from the archive later if necessary.
Archiving a supplier
To archive a supplier:
- In the Business menu, select the Suppliers > Suppliers tab.
- Search for and then drill down on the name of the supplier you wish to archive.
- On the individual supplier details screen, select Options > Archive Supplier and confirm.
Restoring a supplier
To restore a supplier from the archive:
- In the Business menu, select the Suppliers > Archive tab.
- Search for and then drill down on the name of the supplier you wish to restore.
- On the supplier Information screen, select Restore Supplier and confirm.