If you want to export all the costs in your cost admin database In WorkflowMax, the costs of the products, materials or recurring expenses that you typically use while working on a job can be stored in the Cost Admin database (at Business > Settings > Costs). When you are working on an estimate, quote or job you can quickly access a cost from the database, simply by typing its name in the description field (on the cost information screen). , you can export those costs in a generic file format.
To export costs for individual (or all) suppliers:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Costs > Export.
- In the Supplier drop-down list, do one of the following:
- select the supplier name to export costs for that supplier alone
- select All to export costs for all suppliers.
- Export. Details of the result of the export are displayed.
- Select the Click to download export file link. The CSV Comma Separated Value. A type of text file that you can use to import data into WorkflowMax from other applications. You can also export data from WorkflowMax data tables into CSV format. file containing the exported cost information is downloaded to your computer.
A CSV file is created even if no costs are exported (the file contains only the column headings).