You can export information in generic CSV Comma Separated Value. A type of text file that you can use to import data into WorkflowMax from other applications. You can also export data from WorkflowMax data tables into CSV format. format from any of the following data tables: clients, contacts, costs, jobs, invoices, suppliers and staff.
You can export prospect information by exporting a custom report in CSV format. For further details, see Export prospects.
You can export costs for an individual supplier from the Cost Admin database In WorkflowMax, the costs of the products, materials or recurring expenses that you typically use while working on a job can be stored in the Cost Admin database (at Business > Settings > Costs). When you are working on an estimate, quote or job you can quickly access a cost from the database, simply by typing its name in the description field (on the cost information screen). . For further details, see Export costs.
To export in CSV format:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Export.
- In the Export screen File Type drop-down list, select the required Generic export type.
- If you are exporting jobs or invoices information, use the From and To fields to specify a date range. Only jobs started, or invoices created, between the specified dates will be exported.
- Export. The Export Result heading is displayed at the foot of the screen.
- Select the download link to download the export file.
- Open or save the exported CSV file, as required, if prompted.