As a certified WorkflowMax advisor, please follow these instructions to add a new client subscription and receive your WorkflowMax Partner discount.
Starting a new trial for your client
- Go to www.workflowmax.com and select START TRIAL. The 14 day free trial sign-up form is displayed.
- Provide the following information:
- the email address you use to login to your WorkflowMax account
- your contact phone number
- your client's company name, number of users, Xero usage, country and industry
- Select Get Started!.
- Log in to your WorkflowMax account.
- Click your organisation name at the left-hand end of the WorkflowMax menu bar, and select Portal.
- In the My Portal screen you will see the new account you have set up.
- Select the Connect button to access their account and begin the set up for your client.
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Staff > Invite Staff to invite your client's staff to the account as staff members.
Because you are a certified advisor you have been set up as an Advisor on the account and not a staff member, so you have no impact on their licensing.
- Please contact our support team to advise us about the new account you have set up, so that we can apply the correct partner discount to it.
You will automatically be the billing contact on this account, so the subscription invoices will be emailed to you each month. If your business requires a different billing contact name and email address please request this in your email to support.
At the end of the trial period
When the trial period expires you will see a Signup button on your portal.
Click the Signup button and provide your credit card details to move this trial to a production account and to begin the billing process.