To edit a comment In WorkflowMax, comments can be added to job task notes to raise (or answer) questions, or simply to allow staff members to record their ideas or discussions. on a job task note Notes can be stored directly against clients, jobs and job tasks, so you no longer have to hunt around for sticky notes or scrap pieces of paper. Everyone who can see the client, the job or the task will be able to see the notes against it, streamlining collaboration within your team. :
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen (All tab), drill down on the job number of the job that you wish to work with.
- On the job detail screen, select the Notes tab.
Any notes that have comments against them have a button showing the number of comments.
- Select the button relating to the comment (or comments) you wish to edit.
- On the task note details screen, select the text of the comment you wish to edit.
- Edit the comment text, as required.
- Save your changes.