Use these instructions to upload existing documents from WorkflowMax to the integrated document management system (DMS).
Before you begin
Before you can upload existing documents from WorkflowMax to an integrated DMS, you must first have enabled integration between WorkflowMax and that DMS. For details, see Enable integration with a DMS.
To upload existing documents from WorkflowMax to your integrated DMS:
- Select Business > Settings > Document Management.
- Select the WorkflowMax Documents tab. All existing documents stored for your clients, jobs, estimates/quotes or suppliers are listed.
Do any of the following:
- Select the 123 or A–Z heading to list only those documents for clients, jobs, estimates/quotes or suppliers with names starting with a number or A–Z.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the Name column header. This will select all listed documents for upload.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the document name. This will select that document for upload.
- Type all or part of a client, job, estimate/quote or supplier name into the Search box and select the Search button. The search will match text in names that are already listed.
- Select the Upload button and confirm. All documents for the selected clients, jobs, estimates/quotes or suppliers will be queued to upload to the DMS. The upload process will take several minutes (or longer) depending on the number and size of files and the speed of your internet connection. Uploaded documents are deleted automatically from WorkflowMax.