Comments can be added to notes Notes can be stored directly against clients, jobs and job tasks, so you no longer have to hunt around for sticky notes or scrap pieces of paper. Everyone who can see the client, the job or the task will be able to see the notes against it, streamlining collaboration within your team. manually or by sending an email to the note's dropbox.
Before you begin
There must be at least one note against the job before you can add any comments In WorkflowMax, comments can be added to job task notes to raise (or answer) questions, or simply to allow staff members to record their ideas or discussions. . For further details, see Add or edit a job or task note manually.
Adding a comment manually
To add a comment manually to a job or task note:
- In the Jobs menu, select Jobs.
- On the Job Manager screen (All tab), drill down on the job number of the job that you wish to add the comment to.
- On the job detail screen, select the Notes tab.
- Review the notes listed, to identify the note that you wish to add a comment to, then do one of the following:
- select the add a comment button, or
- drill down on the name of the note.
- In the note details screen, Add a Comment box, type your comment.
- Add Comment to save your comment.