If you have just started your WorkflowMax free trial, please read on to learn more about how to get the most out of your evaluation.
In the free trial version of WorkflowMax, all features are fully enabled and you also have access to the optional Lead Manager.
- Use pre-loaded sample data
To save you time during your evaluation of WorkflowMax, sample data is loaded automatically into your account.
Unless you specifically switched it off on the Getting Started page, your trial account will contain several jobs, tasks and other data as well as your organisation (as the only client) and you (as the only staff member).
If you switched off sample data, your account will contain you as the only staff member, but no jobs, tasks, clients or other data.
- Increase the number of users in your account
When you start a free trial you are automatically allocated a total of 10 user A user is anyone (staff, manager, administrator, employee, subcontractor) who: * needs to log in to WorkflowMax to administer or use it, and/or * needs to have their time recorded against tasks which are assigned to them, regardless of whether they or someone else logs that time. logins. This means that you can invite up to 9 more users into your trial account (see Add or edit a staff member).
If you need to add more users than this, you can upgrade your subscription plan, at no cost, during the free trial. For example, you could upgrade from the 10 user plan to the 20 user plan. When you sign up to WorkflowMax after the free trial period, you will be billed for the plan you selected.
If you accidentally selected a plan with more users than you need, please contact our support team at contact our support team to change your plan before you are billed.
To upgrade your subscription plan:
- In the Business menu, select Settings > Staff.
- On the Staff screen, follow the click here link in the blue alert box.
- On the Subscription screen, select the plan you require.
- What happens to my data after the free trial?
When you sign up as a WorkflowMax subscriber, you have the option to keep or delete the data you have been working with during the free trial.
If you choose to:
- Keep the data (this is the default option): All the sample data plus any data you have added (or changed) is retained for your ongoing use.
- Delete the data: All the data in your account is deleted or reset to default values apart from:
- Any new job states created - they remain unchanged.
- Any staff records that have been added during the trial (and any changes made to those records) - basically all staff data remains unchanged.
- Any custom notifications created during the trial.
- Any new (custom) reports created during the trial.
- Extend your free trial
Need more time for your evaluation? You can easily extend your free trial of WorkflowMax by contacting us; simply:
- contact your account manager, and ask for an extension, or
- click the help () icon (at top right of the WorkflowMax screen), and select Contact Support, or
- contact our support team directly.