To help you get started as quickly as possible, we recommend that you consider setting up your account in two stages. This will help ensure that you set up everything to the level that best suits your current needs and interests.
The Basic setup covers the same areas as the Full setup, but saves you time by taking advantage of many default values and the sample data loaded into your account at the start of your free trial.
1. Basic setup – supports your free trial evaluation of WorkflowMax
Complete the basic setup of WorkflowMax to set realistic values for important areas – especially for base rates Base rates apply to both staff and tasks in WorkflowMax. These rates represent the cost to your business of an hour of one of your staff members' time or an hour spent working on a task. and billing rates Billing rates apply to both staff and tasks in WorkflowMax. These rates represent the cost to your client of an hour of one of your staff members' time or an hour spent working on a task.
For further details, see Set up WorkflowMax for your free trial.
2. Full setup – supports your ongoing use of WorkflowMax
There are three recommended full setup options that you should consider, based on your timetable, resources and other requirements. Follow any of the links below for more detail.
- Premium. This is a full-service, bespoke setup delivered by one of our expert partners.
- Guided. This is a full setup with support from an expert partner as you work through our video-based self-implementation course at your own pace.
- Self-paced. This is a full setup based on you working through our video-based self-implementation course at your own pace.
For further details, see Set up WorkflowMax in full.
Regardless of which of these three options you choose, you can use this support centre at any time to get more detailed information about WorkflowMax configuration and settings.